Philips is brand known world side for its quality and style. This monitor is a great testament of Philips engineering.
- SmartContrast 300,000:1 for incredible rich black details
- Full HD LCD display, with a 1920 x 1080p resolution
- 5 ms fast response time
- Eco-friendly materials that meet international standards
- Complies with RoHS standards of care for the environment
- Easy display performance tuning with SmartControl Lite
- Easy picture format control switching between wide and 4:3 formats
- Screen tilts to your ideal, individualised viewing angle
Highlights of some of the features
SmartControl Lite is the next generation 3D iconbased GUI monitor control software. This allows the
user to fine-tune most parameters of the monitor like Colour, Brightness, screen calibration, Multimedia, ID management etc with the mouse.
Adjustable tilt is backward and forward movement of a screen on its base to achieve custompositioning for an ideal viewing angle and more comfort for people who spend long hours working on the compute
5 ms on/off response time
On-Off response time is the period required for a liquid crystal cell to go from active (black) to inactive (white) and back to active (black) again. It is measured in milliseconds. Faster is better: lower
response time means faster transitions and, therefore, results in fewer visible image artefacts in
the display of transition of texts and graphics. On-Off response time is a more important measure in the display of business content like documents, graphs and photo
Easy picture format control
Philips easy picture format control on OSD switches from the 4:3 aspect ratio to the widescreen mode
and back again to match the display's aspect ratio with your content; it allows you to work with wide
documents without scrolling or viewing widescreen media in the widescreen mode and gives you
distortion-free, native mode display of 4:3 ratio content.
For detailed spec please read the following pdf. http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/2/221v2sb_10/221v2sb_10_pss_eng.pdf .